Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Over and Over

Yesterday I wrote ....I wrote "its been a good day up to this point" big Fucking mistake...oh yea.......jinxed myself I did....cos trust me after I wrote that everything went to shit.....in a big way.......

I went to work and proceeded to lock my keys in the locker and had 2 have Big Boy cut the lock....he actually went home for me to grab his bolt cutters......which was way sweet of him 2 do.....a big boy "thank you" to you sir.

Anywayz....... after that......... shit just went downhill.....I received a call from Mr. C and he..... well.....lets just say he is in some shit.....and I don't know if I can fix this...... ....he called me at work and then picked me up.....we had a drink after work and talked and I just sat there and looked at this defeated look in his eyes and I "of course".... told him it would be ok.......I would fix it.....but I honestly don't know if I can this time......and maybe I shouldn't...but we all Know that when it comes to Mr. Clinton I do everything and anything it takes to keep him safe and happy........anyway....so in the end that's what I will do....

Moving on.....

I have looked at my classes and figured out where I am as far as assignments.......and its all doable....well it always is....... I dont have all that much to do really.....5 exams....build a website......which I have done somewhere for a class @ PCC....just have to find the code......lets see...... and ALOT OF FLIPPIN writing......man....good thing I like to write.....good thing I am good @ it......cos let me tell you folks..... University is all about da Writing.......

I am listening to Nelly and Tim McGraws new tune Over and Over and I must say its really quite good......when I first heard that a rapper and cuntry singer were collaborating ( co-habitating?) ( J/K!!!!!) I was not to enthused but I must admit its a really good song...and fitting.......as shit just goes on Over and Over and Over and.........................................................

Sidenote

I did learn one small lesson...Never EVER write nor say its a "good day" @ the beginning of the day....best to leave that for the end of the damn day........for obvious reasons......


I will leave it at that.........

catch ya's lata

ciao

No comments: