Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Bored.....

I am so fucking bored it is unfuckingbeleivable......


I have been channel surfing and wondering around the house in a daze all damn day....

Any guess as to why???


.....my insomnia is back again....and with a vengeance.......

Just loving it.....

I am hoping to sleep tonight....I did sleep somewhat last night........but not really........tossed and turned and had weird dreams and shit.......I really need to go to Vegas and lay in the sun for a weekend......that I KNOW would make me sleep........maybe next month.....we shall see...

Anywayz.......

My brother is making me dinner.......and being extremely sweet......must be becos of my B-Day tomorrow.....or perhaps its just cos he is a good guy.......I believe it's more of the latter than the former......

I really have nothing else to blog about today......just tired......nothing new......

I did find a few quotes I liked........things I will use in the new year as a foundation for the way I shall approach my life and all that comes into it.




Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's own ignorance"-Confucius


"Failure is the foundation of success...success the lurking place of failure."-Lao-Tzu


I am off to eat and write a bit about the Koran.......and a few other exciting subject for my history class......

Oh joy.

Ciao

No comments: