Monday, January 03, 2005

Back........

Well I am home......Good 2 b home.......

I had a good time......not sure what 2 write about it though.........not sure......

ever been in a place like that?

Where you just aren't to sure what to say nor think?

Well then......one would know exactly my predicament...

My B-day is in 2 days......and the more I think about it.......the less it bothers me....really.......I am quite happy with my life up 2 now....and my experiences and accomplishments.......I do know.... I don't...... and wouldn't....... re-peat the early 20's again........No......late 20's early 30's seem to be okay now.....4 some damn reason.... I seem to be embracing and enjoying this age shit....

My friends would say I am stoned if they read this....

I'm not.

Just reached a place where I would rather enjoy what I have and where I've been than to be so concerned and stressed about "age".........seems 2 B such a waste of time and energy...

Yup.




I am going to call it a Blog and check out........I shall think of more rhetoric ......if I can

Ciao babes

No comments: