Friday, January 14, 2005

Life and all its wonderful BS

I am completely and utterly baffled....I really am........check this out


From the Democratic Underground's top Ten Conservative Idiots:

# 3 John Cosgrove

If Virginia Delegate John Cosgrove has his way, failing to report a miscarriage to the police within 12 hours could land you a fine of $2,500 or up to twelve months in jail. Don't believe me? Think it couldn't happen here? Think again. Cosgrove's bill says, "When a fetal death occurs without medical attendance, it shall be the woman's responsibility to report the death to the law-enforcement agency in the jurisdiction of which the delivery occurs within 12 hours after the delivery. A violation of this section shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanors." That's right, folks - after four years of George W. Bush, it's okay for the US attorney general to approve of torture, the government can secretly pay journalists to spread propaganda with your tax dollars, and it's a crime to not report a miscarriage to the local police department. But, uh, at least we're safe from terrorists or something.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/index.html

link to the actual Bill. ( Yes folks, this isn't made up....its the real deal.....here is your tax money at work)

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?051+sum+HB1677)

so basically as a woman....what happens to my body is now the bizzness of everyone! If I or any other woman has to go through what is by far a very tragic and emotional situation such as a miscarriage......it can possibly be a crime if a woman doesn't report it.....as if the act in itself isn't horrible enough ....now a woman can be questioned as to if it was her fault......as trust me this is the reasoning behind such a Bill......or law....to question the woman's responsibility to herself while pregnant.....and if she deliberately caused the unfortunate miscarriage.......I mean for fucks sake people.....really.......I am just livid after reading this......now mind you I am not one to read nor visit this particular web site as I know that most of the population deem it as "liberal" which as I have written b4....is now like some evil plague if one is assocaited with being a liberal or if one has liberal views...ok sorry....I got sidetracked there for a sec......back to the origianl Bitch...I was where? ..oh yes...this story was actually sent to me.......and I checked to make sure it was indeed genuine....which it was...... I just cant believe that this is even being considered....What's next?....I cannot even begin to consider what's next ......and....oh yes.....annnnndd I have to add that if the man were the one having the children this shit WOULD NOT be happening.......its blatantly and obviously a way to take and strip away the rights of women in this country......which let me just say...... has taken the women in this country .......past and present .......years of constant fighting and struggling to be heard and seen.....with even an iota, a spec, a glimpse... of the respect that is automatically bestowed upon the men in this country......who by the way..... are the ones behind such ridiculously construed BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok....moving on.......although I am still ....................F*&*&*!!! Pissed off......

Tonight ......at work...... well .....it...... was truly a great night....had alot of laughs...although at times a few of my clients were a bit nuts...and thats putting it mildly..... very mildly....but.... all in all.... I had a good time......the grrls invited me for a night of bowling next weekend.......so that should be interesting(extremley so) as I have never bowled ( not once) in my whole entire life........although....Mamma B very happily told me that after a few.......its all good......she said "just throw the ball and see what happens"......well hell......I can do that........
well I think I can.....


On we go....


Suzilla called me to confirm that I am coming to visit this month......and yea I am.....soon as I finish this lil bloggy.... I am checking for da cheapo flights.....so I am thinking 2 weeks from today would be good.......should be fun.......she is pretty excited about me coming home.......home......well......my ex-home........so I am pretty jacked about the lil trip to Portland......a good time should be had by all.......

I am right at the moment listening to U2.....I absolutely adore this band.......I do I do........I truly think they are exceptionally talented and ridiculously cool......they to me are this generations Beatles.......I mean when I listen to them sometimes......I think I know what it must have been like to listen to Lennon and the Beatles in the 60's...I mean they just take me there......

I am on a quest to get every album they have ever put out.......legitimately....... I now have 3 .......and...... as I type.... have 3 on the way.......its a start.......

ok then.......I will leave it for now......and add more when I damn well feel like it..

;)

ciao babes


No comments: