Monday, March 14, 2005

2 much....2 little.....means......nothing

This weekend was well.....in a word...INSANE...but in a good way........Antoniose spent the weekend here......which was nice and cool........pretty much watched flicks and laughed a lot......Sat. night we all went out.....meaning me, Stacey Mechelle, Jeffery , Mr. C and the rest of the crew.....fun was had by all.......but seeing how I was with me friends all weekend I really didn't get much accomplished. I did get the house cleaned and updated the auto insurance, but other than that nadda........which is unfortunate as I need to get my 2nd psychology exam taken and finish up my English 355 project........so I will be playing catch up all this week.......

fun.

lets see ...other than that........well............I am at a loss......I really have nothing more to contribute to the 'ol Blog........

It seems sometimes I have too much material and then at other times I have none......I really need to get caught up in the local news and so forth.....although I have been watching the Jacko trial updates.......ummmmm...........He's a bit out there..........wait a minute......a bit? I would have to say he IS ALL THE way out there.......not even in the flippin ball park anymore............

Lets hope they get him convicted and put him somewhere where he cant hurt anymore children again.............

ok

I am off to do the work thing...........

ciao

No comments: