Sunday, March 27, 2005

Intrigued

Well I finished my assignment in English 355..only 1.5 weeks late......and I also finished watching Clerks and Bridget Jones, Edge of Reason....both were OK.....although I enjoyed the 1st BJ flick better......and better yet....I enjoyed the books way more........I actually laughed out loud while reading those particular books.............thinking about reading makes me miss Barnes&Noble quite a bit.....I used 2 spend quite a bit of time in that shop....drinking mass amounts of that legal narcotic known as caffeine while reading books 4free........twas a good time......

Well I finally got to speak to NB.....and I must say it was a good chat.......I found myself smiling quite a bit........which I haven't done in some time......so yes.....I am glad I finally made contact with my fave Blogger........

I am off to bed now......I have 2 B up early in the AM in order 2 make a few calls regarding my brothers surgery........

ciao

No comments: