Tuesday, March 22, 2005

How could I 4get?

Every day I sit here and think to myself......"I need 2 write something FUNNY and AMUSING and something political or motivational or.....or...or...and and??????????

Well.......seems I have 4gotton Y I started this damn Blog to begin with....and I have Mr. Dakota to thank for reminding me of y I started this Blog.......

http://johnnydakota.blogspot.com/

I started this for Me...Myself...and I....as a way to pass the time I am spending in this sleepy tired 'ol town.....and like in me first Post I mused that.... in the process.........perhaps I may amuse myself and....maybe....... a few others along the way.......


Now a Blog for the most part is just a personal journal.......and us Bloggers who do use this tool to vent our lives into.....well....we are comfy in the fact that others will read it.......the reader might be a lone reader or sometimes there may be several .......and maybe.....just maybe....you sometimes get a few readers who come back again and again..which is alwayz nice....but......I think that's what I found to be...for me....BlogPressure........as I am always trying or I was trying to make sure what I wrote wasn't to personal or to boring ......well ......I now no longer feel the need to think this way as I am going back to my initial thought process.......

I will write exactly what I want .....about whatever I want.......whenever I want.....and without sounding like an ass.......I will do this........to entertain ME!

;)

So for a certain individual who has been lurking about......you know who u r........u were the main reason I was hindering my posts.......well no more.........if you don't like it........Don't read it........I would really rather u didn't......

ok then....

Thanx again Jonny.......I truly love your Blog.... I am an avid fan.......once I figure out how to add my fave links on here......you will be #1...

I am off ......I just ate a whole can of sghetti o's with meatballs........and am FULL UP......

:((((

blahhh...

I shall return.....

ciao 4 now...

No comments: