Saturday, March 19, 2005

Love the Queen

My brother bought a few new DVD's the other day........he only buys music DVD's ......but dammit man he has good taste........he bought Led Zepplin and Queensryche . Now I have been a fan of both sonce b4 I was able to appreciate music and genuine talent......anyone who loves rock-n-roll admires the Zep.....but when it comes to the Ryche.......well I feel that they are way underrated ...which is unfortunate as they are extremely talented (ecspecially Geoff Tate...ooooooolala ;) and are brilliant song writers......just listen to operation mindcrime and you will see what I mean.......well anyhoo.....I have been watching these DVD's........ and that of course......... sparked me interest about what the Q guys are up to as of late.......and I about fell over when I read on their website that they are..... in fact.... going to release Operation Mindcrime 2 this Fall.........HELL YEA!....now a lot of folks out there are saying you cannot top the first one or that they are only doing this as they have sold out or some other BS..........but as for me ......I cant wait.......as I am dyin 2 know who killed Sister Mary ....

Other than that I really haven't been up to much.........I do however have an update on the Kuntjoy drama........seems he felt so bad about his outburst and insane behavior he had to leave, but not b4 he called me and came over beggin me for my forgiveness........and what was I supposed 2 do but give it? When a grown man cries.......I crumble like a school grrl.........and cave........so I do hope he is OK wherever he is.......and gets better........

Family........

cant kill 'em and ya cant take 'em.......anyplace

Well I am leaving in about 12 days and I am happy....as I really need a holiday........

Oh and I wanted to say HELLO 2 Fairy Grrl......she called me from the Big Apple last night and it seems she is doing very well and has already made some friends .....so good 4 you babe!! Miss YA!!!

I just changed the Font......I like this much better.....

Anyhoo.......my brother is running around here in his typical shitass mood.......maybe its his time of the month...I swear he is more moody than a woman........its horrible.......

Moving on.......


I am having a situation with the Shockeroo......seems I am an object of obsession....which I mean is always nice.....and flattering.....but I cannot seem to get it across to Shocker that I am not willing nor able to make a commitment at this stage of me life.......but it just doesn't seem to sink in.......I want to be friends.....and well.......and just go from there........

So......there you go......


I must get off of here.......I have to return a few calls and write a few emails and do some work in English.......


I shall return......

same batchannel,same battime.....

Tootles

No comments: