Saturday, March 12, 2005

Trips,tips,and ?

I am now completely and utterly ready for me trip......Plane has been reserved, car, and all that's left is packing......and ummmmm.....this time I am going to try not to overpack........which will be a small miracle if I can.........not overpack that is ..... cos....... I always feel I need to bring my entire wardrobe.....but......now that I think of it.....with my wardrobe growing like it is.........that might be a possibility I needn't worry about.......Ok

Moving on.........

I found a great place to buy my perfumes.....perfumebay.com....love it! I just re-stocked up on me Burberry and Lanvin.......and also Chanel Chance...I haven't bought this one yet.....but its on the list.......yup.......going to add it to me lil smellnice family......

I am finding all kinds of nifty sites to buy stuff from lately..........and so far "fingers crossed" I haven't been ripped off or had my identity stolen.......so "knock on wood"....I wont have to go through an experience such as that.......anytime soon...of ever for that matter....

Nothing really new other than that.......I am doin me homework today and possibly going out tonight with some friends.......other than that I got nothin baby.......the well is dry......

Oh I did watch the Manchurian Candidate last night..

LAME.

bypass this flick if you see it.........

ok folks......

Have a great weekend.....

ciao

No comments: