Friday, March 04, 2005

Right!




I received a nice chunk of change today......veryyyyy nice.............

I am going VIVA BABY!!

oh yes.....

Spring Break in Vegas.......

that's me.......with a friend......

groovy,great,and grand.........it shall be........

Well I am outy.........I have to finish up my Biology essay tomorrow........then its on to Political Science......
My GPA is as I sit........3.4

kewl!

oh .....and b4 I 4get.........

This new guy......we shall call him.......lemme see........hmmmmmm.......The Blonde Fox.....yes....I think that's what I shall call him here @ the 'ol bloggeroo......very fitting......

Oh ....I was saying........

well he is nice to work with.......

Professionally speaking ......................

of course.

uh hum



;)

ok then......



Hope y'all have a good weekend.......

I shall

ciao

No comments: