Tuesday, March 29, 2005

stress

I woke up this AM......went to make the coffee......make the call.....you know 2 C how my brother was doing when in walks Kuntjoy........apparently Miss James had called him saying that my brother called her stating that the surgery had been cancelled and he wanted her to come up there.........

Ok........I am abit upset about this bit of info.....and apparently it is true as the hospital cannot find any record of him.....as while Kuntjoy is explaining this to me......I am on the phone with about 4 individuals at SH.....so I am a bit worried now as yesterday Mr.C was doing his " I cannot live like this anymore and I wont let them put another graft in me ....and " Well you et the picture. I then tell Kuntjoy that this is why I don’t want this grrl around him as now I don’t know what to believe.....if he is freaking out cos he couldn’t have the procedure done or if she has misconstrued the info......and so on......I am also kicking myself as I now remember why I always go with him as when this happens I am there and deal with the situation without him running off ........

So I leave a message for Mr. C to call me NOW.....or I am coming up there......

So I wait and wait.......

ring ring
Its him......Just GOT out of surgery......seems like I said......Miss James had it all messed up.....BUT.......Mr. C said the surgery might have been a bust ....they were going to try and dialyze him.......and if it didn’t work they would have to do the other surgery....I then say I am coming up there.....He absolutely doesn’t want me there..which is ......well BS! I mean this really hurts me.....he is adamant about it as well.....so here I sit......worried.....not knowing.......great fun.....
Kuntjoy told me to take the Jimmy if I wanted......I told him I would wait and see what happens with the big D.......if he can be run....then I will wait until tom. if not.....I am heading up.....

tuff tities Mr.C

Thats what big sisters do....... love you even when you dont want 2 be loved......

other than that........I am just trying to keep busy...fixed the vacuum....."the bran new Hoover mind you"....read a few blogs......checked on my assignments.......and basically talked and shouted to myself all day........

fun.
I find myself missing someone though.......allot.......times like this is when you wonder if you didn’t make a mistake......having someone love you is not always great, but then again love is not always sunny beautiful days......
Ok I am off to tan.......try and get out of here 4 a sec...........

The CELLY is practically a part of my anatomy 2day......I cant miss a call.......

I am worried sick....

No comments: