Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Leaving

I am all set to leave.
  • I have made all the necessary calls.
  • Finished the assignment due this week.
  • Made arrangements for Domino (Mr.C's Kitty).
  • Packed....entirely too much as usual
  • Transferred necessary funds

I think that is about all......I woke up at 7AM.......to get everything arranged as I am not sure when I will be returning..............so the day started something like this.......did the assignment.....made calls to Mr.C's People..and locked myself out of the house.......ahhh yea....after I had checked to make sure I had bolted and locked all the windows.........uh huh.........I was heading nxt door to speak with Kuntjoy.......and 4got I had the door locked behind me.....SLAM!...OH SHIT!!!! I cry..........needless to say after a bit of twisting and squirming I got my skinny butt in my window after Kuntjoy flicked the stick out of the window.......in the process I pulled something in my leg.....OUCH!!......I have since walked it off.......but it hurt like the dickens......did I just say dickens? Christ. anyway......I need 2 B sure to put a longer stick in the window as that is a nice way for me neighbors to take us 4 whatever it is they would want......Whatever that may be......

Mr.C just rang me....seems they put a hickman catheter in his chest......and he is in serious pain......fuckers......Y cant they leave him alone? Y !!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of Y's going through my head as of late ......... at the moment I have no time to elaborate.......nor do I think I really want too........not today

maybe later.

when I get back.........

No comments: