Monday, April 04, 2005

Home

I am back, with a cracked rib.
I am going to the DR tom. to get a script....I am in so much pain its unreal.
Binks!!!


The trip was.....not so good....was good 2 c Patti Anne and Binks....even Clogs......but suzilla can fall off of a cliff........

I'm done

o
I quit my Job 2 day as well....cannot work with a cracked rib......and the J will not believe me.......Pissed off over Mr. C as it is........so fuck em! Right where they eat.....more time to focus on school and PS ...........(Shocker knows what this means)...................................

So .........I am in no shape to write now......the only way I am managing is thanx 2 Mr.C's surgery pills................so I will end this ..........just know I am happy 2 B home.........happy I know who MY REAL FRIENDS ARE and happy to have MR.C and Domino in the same house....


I have to lie down and die!!

THANK YOU BINKS!!!


CockKnocker!!!

No comments: