Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hot

In a word.....to explain last night.

HOT

yea.....and that’s all I am going to divulge .....

So Mr.C has no luck.......my mother would say that if it weren’t for bad luck he would have no luck at all............and that is as fitting as it gets with regards to him. Seems yesterday he was in another fender bender.........I mean this kid cannot DRIVE.......but according to him he can.......he is the best driver this side of Indianapolis.....BUT if u were 2 ask my family...well they would have a diff tale 2 tell. So my insurance company has already called me......so we shall see if they will even cover his stupid ass as I didn’t add him to the policy as his driving record is well.............tarnished just a tad??? a wee tad bit...........
that’s an understatement..........in a big way

I must be off to the 'ol jobola...........wish I would have slept better........I tossed and turned all night again..........but I was dreaming about someone..........so it wasn’t all-bad...........

No comments: