Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lasts

Stolen from The JagSpot


Last Cigarette: 12 hours ago (dammit)
Last Alcoholic Drink: Samuel Adams ( Tuesday Night)
Last Car Ride: Commute to work today
Last Movie Seen in Theaters: King Arthur
Last Movie Rented: The Incredible's
Last Cuss Word Uttered: She's a useless piece of shit (in reference to a useless piece of shit I am currently working with....... YOU WORTHELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!)
Last Beverage Drank: 7UP
Last Food Consumed:Chimichanga Burrito from COSTCO .....YUM!!!
Last Time Showered: This AM (I shower everyday...sometimes twice)
Last Phone Call: SHOCKER
Last Text Message: SHOCKER (but I don’t think Shocker has text) ;(
Last TV Show Watched: CSI Miami
Last Shoes Worn: White Reeboks...so comfy
Last CD Played: Queensryche Promised Land
Last CD Bought: See above.... also Operation Mindcrime and Hear In The Now Frontier by Queensryche
Last Annoyance: working with The Useless Piece of shit at work...YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Last Disappointment: Zilla and Clogs... Portland
Last Thing Written: this
Last Word Spoken: Why didn’t he tell you!!?? (Conversation with me Aunt regarding why she was waiting for me @ work when I told Kuntjoy N2 was taking me home and didn’t need a lift) I guess that is more than one word..but o well....
Last IM: 5/8
Last Weird Encounter: hmmm...I have one about every other minute...when I look in the mirror...
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Baskins & Robins Pink Peppermint .... YUUMMM!
Last Time In Love: I still am........
Last Time Hugged: Miss Secretary @ work when she seen me...after I had been gone in Spokane with Mr. C...she luvs me...but hey...what’s not to love!?
Last Shirt Worn: My Tommy Hill* white tee w/ fluorescent green and pink PREP writing on it.....way fab!
Last Web page Visited: Hit the JAG Spot
Last Thing Lost: Keys ,Celly, Wallet and my Fucking MIND!!!...(Still have yet to claim that at the Lost & Found)
Last Regret: Being so dumb as to not know who my real friends are......or let me re-phrase that....... knowing that said people pretending to be my friends were never my friends...and are not capable of being anyone's friend for that matter......so basically.......wasting my time......on the phony bitches of P.O


Do I sound somewhat bitter?

NaH!!

No comments: