Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Rush

Rush...that will be me for the next 10 days....Miss Rush........trying to get in all of those last minute assignments that I should have finished 3 weeks ago.........but alas...seeing how I am the queen of procrastination...it didn’t happen. It also didn’t help the Mr. C was hospitalized...no that didn’t help whatsoever...tends to distract one from her studies...........BUT I can and will do this...as I have played catch-up in one day in my past Portland college days............we used to wait.... my friends and I...until the day b4 all of our labs were due...we would all meet in the computer lab and work together.... about 5 of us.... on 13 Labs.........it would take us 12 hrs...and when we left we looked like we had been the victims of some crazy coercive interrogation tactics .......didn’t matter......the work was done and the mission accomplished...if I could do that I can certainly write 7 small essays on politics .........especially when it is a subject I find to be so interesting.

Although, the biggest bitch will be the biology exam I have to take.........as I hate biology.........I received a b+ on my last exam...so I must absorb some of the material...how I don’t know as I tend to catch myself watching the lint float in the air above me.........that’s how interesting I find the subject to be.

I don’t.


Mr. C has just informed me that I need to take him to his MRI on Thursday..........it is his last and final test to be put back on the LIST...he is pretty jacked, as am I. I hope all goes well...cos he really needs this to work out...we both do.


I must be off.............work beckons...........School beckons.............life.

Oh how I need a break...a holiday.... a NORMAL ONE!..... maybe I will take one after all of this insanity is over...........

I just might.


Coleyzzz CD pick for the day

robyn -robyn is here
Is an old release......but still a good one.........

No comments: