Friday, April 08, 2005

Personalities

Went to work last night...........well I wouldn’t call what I did last night working.......I pretty much just walked around and followed N2 all night while she did my work.......as I was in severe fucking pain..this is getting so old.....da pain is..........anyhoo........she didn’t seem to mind...she was all to happy to have me back as she now has someone to talk too........the only problem was she kept cracking me up as this grrl is LAUGHS.......the more I laugh the more pain I am in..it was a vicious night..........and it didn’t end after work........she offered to give me a ride home and I said sure as Mr. C needs to rest.....we head to her house as she needs a pack of cigs.........(my house is about 4 blocks away, but I guess she cant make it that far with out a hit of nic) so we sit down.....she offers me a beer.......calls her BF and proceeds to tell me we are going out.........OK...what the hell............although I am in pain ...holding my side and wincing......but… I am a trooper so I head out............we hit The Litter Box and in walks N2's BF Willard and his buddy Israel ..........conversation ensues..........all are having fun.....N2 is getting wasted.......I am casually sipping on my beer as I have eaten enough painkillers to kill a small cow and don’t feel the need to meet the ER Doc ........as I was saying ......... we are casually making small talk…..BUT Willard is getting on my nerves in a big way…..we all remember that little boy on the playground that teases and chases the girl cos he likes her so much? The one who says he doesn’t like her , but we all know he secretly is crazy about her? Well that’s what I felt like last night……..I am not saying Willard is crazy about me……….but he likes me……cos he wouldn’t let up with the snide remarks and sexual innuendos……….making remarks about everything from my sexuality to my looks to fucking everything……….well I kept up with him for a bit…….I am not a baby……I can give as good as I get………but after about 2 hours of this I am like…….”whoa here big fella………I am not into this lil game”….so say something to him about his age……….”what are you 26?” …”Ummmmm no”…….. he replies….”I’m 24”…. “Obviously”…I say………… he just gives me this look……..Israel gets exactly where I’m going with this………Willard replies about how old I am.……trying to get across I am TOO OLD....and I simply state that I am no longer accustomed to individuals who make it a habit of using insults as a platform for a conversation……… “Blank look from Willard”………seems he likes making N2’s GF’s cry or some such shit……….I then again reply “Are they that stupid?”……….this time Willard understood and apologized……and wouldn’t stop apologizing…….of course now I feel bad…as he is just a kid…..but I mean………I am not used to this and haven’t been in ages……….. The guys that usually talk to me are nothing but civil and nice…anyway…the night ended shortly after as N2 is extremely wasted and extremely pleased with how I handled her BF as she loses all her friend due to his demeanor and actions…we leave…. they drop me off…….and I go to bed……..

Just a big clash of the mature woman and the little boy…….trying to be a man..

Fun stuff

Speaking of fun stuff….I now get to return to work………Mamma B is working with me tonight…..she offered to take my load……….I feel a bit better today…….but I am sure that will change after I arrive at the ‘ol J.

No comments: