Thursday, April 07, 2005

Strange

Ok so life is an odd thing now isn't it? I mean really........Seems my joboal hasn't accepted the fact that I no longer wish to work there......I am on the damn schedule today.......So me.....Being me.....Will go in.........What the hell? I called last night for shits and giggles to see if I was on today's schedule and it seems I am......I didn't even show up on Monday(Although I don't really think I was supposed to).......Called in Tuesday....and figured that would be enough.Guess not. I am not a quitter....Never have been......I usually just get to a stage to where I don't give a fuck and slack and wait to be told.. "Hey.....We don't need you anymore.....So you may go"...Which is for me .... AOK.....but seems they don't want to let me go..or rather maybe they want me to come in so they can tell me face to face Buh Bye! That is going to piss me off.....as to me its a waste of my time to go into a place and be told I am no longer an employee.........When they can do it over the phone or just take me off of the schedule....so we shall see.......

Moving on......

Mr.C has appointments next week with the kidney transplant coordinators.......to get all his testing up to date......and get moved up on the list.......which is really good......cos he is pretty much down to the end of the wire with where he can have anymore fistuals put in........so after we get all his testing up to date.......he will then receive his beeper and then its the "Hurry up and wait" game.......always fun...

I best get showered and try and get rid of this coffee buzz I have accumulated this AM......I am all jittery and jumpy.....Hate it......Feel like a nervous wreck......but that's what happens when you wake up at 7AM....Bright eyed and bushy tailed......Drink JAVA......and twiddle your thumbs.......
plus take care of your finacial aide BS for next the school next year.....

Update
The ribs are better today.....still paining me some......but not so much I cant move without wincing.....I still cant sneeze or laugh.......that still makes me uncomfy.....but other than that I feel I may live.........


I just might.......

Sidenote
Spell check on the Blogger here sucks ass!!!!

In a big way!

so Blogger Gods I suggest you get on that........

ASAP

No comments: