Friday, April 15, 2005

HeartBurn

Well I have heartburn and heartache.........not a nice combo......too many Chimichanga Burrito’s/Shockeroo ordeals….......

I feel a bit overdosed/overwhelmed ...a bit well-done/redundant..full-up/empty... all of which... are not good combo's.......

Obviously..

So work went as well as work can go. I worked with the Mormon Dancing Queen and Tissue...although Tissue left 4 hrs early leaving me and the MDQ to our own devices. We managed quite well as we kick ass together....but the poor MDQ was in a rather foul mood as he really dislikes Tissue.....she has a tendency of asking his opinion on topics that do not apply to our working environment.
For instance: One day she was working with him and out of the blue asked him if he thought it was odd or inappropriate that her husband masturbated if she hadn’t had sex with him in 3 days.....the MDQ was a bit shocked and taken aback as this came out of left field.....he calmly told her that he didn’t think this was an appropriate topic for him to comment on and he felt very uncomfortable discussing anything that had to do with her husband and his self pleasing fetishes.(I, myself had a few scenario answers for her question/dilemma, but as luck would have it she didn’t ask me.....I cant imagine why?)

I remember while he was re-living this horrid experience how his demeanor changed…. the MDQ is usually a very mellow, laid- back guy…with a very sweet disposition…. but when he talks about Tissue or if she comes within 3 FT. of him…he looks like a man possessed….it would be almost comical if you didn’t feel for him…..Tissue seems to have this affect on about 99.9% of our staff…



So ...ever since then the MDQ cannot stand her.... and I cannot blame him...Tissue is one of those people that just doesn’t get it...and I doubt very much if she ever will.........I mean who would just walk up to someone u barely know and ask them something so utterly personal? Who asks a guy co-worker this? Well… TISSUE does!...
Tissue needs to clean up her act...
If that’s possible…

Moving on........

I had a very odd convo today with Shocker.........I was sort of asked a question.......and I lied. I lied becos I don’t feel comfy with this whole situation......and I don’t like not being in control.........at all..........so I lied.......and I hate lying........but at the time it was all I could think of to do.......

OK......my PC is bugging me in a big way........it is way LAG.........time to clean it up a bit I think....

Time to clean up many things.......

Spring Cleaning has taken on a totally different meaning for me this yr.


Funny how that is......

then again........

No comments: