Monday, April 11, 2005

Evil

I was visiting a buddies Blog today and it seems he has a rather evil Blog..........so me being me...... I decided to see how evil I rated

and well........

Here ya go.......


This site is certified 33% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Tonight was an interesting night.......Worked with N2 and pretty much just chilled out.......Although I did find out that Israel......N2's BF's best friend thinks I am quote ..unquote........"hot"......and would like to take me out.......I was a bit flattered as he is extremely cute and sweet......I mean a really nice guy......but...I don't think so......I am not into getting involved with my friends friends if ya know what I mean.....Its a recipe for disaster on so many levels......and BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!......I have learned me lesson.........

Although, I am glad I have someone to flirt with and drive crazy......


I am such an evil bitch...

No comments: