Monday, April 25, 2005

Knackered

I am finished with Political Science. I now know more about the Government than I did....well A lil bit more. I am glad I learned these new things.......but as with most of my classes, I will forget the bulk of the knowledge I have attained in the next 36 hours. Tomorrow is Biology day....as well as Wed-Friday......I am just glad I am finished........I have been going non-stop 'cept for dinner since 10AM..........I feel like a zombie and look like one as well........time to pass out so I can get up and start all over again in the morrow....................

So goodnight academic world…I shall return to defeat and conquer the Biology beast….

O boy.

Now I know I’ve lost it…



Oh and thank you for your comment Aussie……….

I am holding my own……….
Barely.

No comments: