Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sour

Recently I have found a new candy that I am having a love/hate relationship with. Altoids Curiously Strong Raspberry and Orange Sours. Now I love sour candy...ALOT.... I always have.... and these lil tinies are right up my alley...plus the lil tin they come in is rather nifty as you can save it for tacks or Advil...or whatever...anyway...I have been nibbling on.... or should I say sucking on... these sour A's for the past week as they are great at taking my mind off of smoking which BTW I am doing really well.... and MR. C has quit completely...the problem with my sour tinies is they make me grimace and squirm like I am about to start labor...and not only that...if you eat too many...which I do....they tend to make the top layer of skin on your tongue peel and patch...eventually falling off....which in all honesty is...... NASTY...first I thought it was only me ......but I seen N2 making my infamous face and asked her if she was eating a sour A......"Yea........I hate em!!" "OK...y r u eating them?"... "Cos I love the sour rush I get!!" .... YES!!!.......so its not just me......she also has the shedding tongue trouble.....so we both decided to quit cold turkey or seek help...."YES. My name is Coley and I am an Altoidaholic"...
Or forever keep our mouths shut for fear of someone seeing our handicapped tongues and running in disgust and fear......"THEY HAVE ALTOIDIDIS!!!!"

Moving on.....


Work was LAUGHS tonight.....at one point I had N2 laughing so hard she couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t see for the tears running down my face....we really do have a great time together.......maybe cos we HATE everyone...well not everyone...hates a strong word.....we just see things and people in the same light............also .....L Lady was present as well as the MDQ. We all had a great time......it was nice.....I left feeling like I accomplished something as well as the big grin I had on me face.....friends can do that to a gal.

I have the next week off......Lavender was nice enough to make sure that I did..... for my finals and such.....so that’s what I will be doing......time to put my nose to the bookstone and get er done.

I do have something to say.......well for me more than anything...I was reading my past Posts...and some of them I am proud of...but..... most of them I am not.........I wasn’t aware I had such potty fingers AKA mouth.....so I am in the future going to refrain with the profanity.....and try and write how I conduct myself day to day.........with a lil style and bit of class.........I wont stop with my nicknames and "lil's" or my other 'cute' methods of writing......cos I do act that way in my daily life......with my closest friends only.........but......this here Blog is just a reflection of me....not the whole me.........its a therapeutic way for me to vent and discover things about myself that I might not otherwise see..........

That’s all.

Ok.......

Oh and again........N2....thank you for the invite.......I will be going out with you and the gang next weekend......after my term is over..........although....... I wont be accompanying u camping.... and not becos you think I am a "Prima-Donna".......

I just don’t like cold.........bugs....cold.....bugs........

that’s all.....

nothing really....

;)

just keep our holidays indoors..........

room service and cable TV.

Works 4 me.

No comments: