Saturday, April 23, 2005

Kidnapped

Last night I was trying to concentrate on my studies. For the most part I was pissed. Pissed @ my Printer. It wouldn’t print. I tried everything......I did. looked in the manual. did the software checks......all of it...........the paper was going through, but once it came through the other end......there was absolutely nothing printed on the paper.......I was not happy. Then the paper jammed.........ok........now what!? I look into the printer.......and there.......where you feed the paper.....was my black hair scrunchie.......O gosh!. How did you get in there?...I had found the printing jamming culprit! I nabbed the scrunchie....tucked it in my pocket.......(for later use, of course) and printed a test page. 'volia!!!

Printing malfunction fixed..

After I had brilliantly fixed my printing malfunction.... N2 called me......she bought a new car.....wanted to swing by and show me......sure......y not? So here she comes....shows me her new 2004 Mazda......very nice ride BTW.....then proceeds to tell me I should accompany her to her house for Poker night........they do poker night every Friday night........I start to say n...b4 I can finish she says...."oh just for a minute.......it will be fun" I say "I don’t know how to play poker!" ( I know how to play strip poker, and I have never lost!).......anywayz.........she wont take no for an answer and nabs me. We then arrive at her house......and Willard and Israel try to explain to me the rules of Texas Hold em'......I ask for a book.........like the scholastic genius I am...so as to get familiar with the rules and such......Israel makes me a cheat sheet....which only gets ink all over me......he used a permanent marker which was permanently all over my arm.....ok… there were a total of 6 of us.......Aim her BF Tantrum, Nice Guy.,N2, Willard and myself.......we all sit and play poker......I did rather well.........made it to the last round.............when N2 decides to leave and visit her mother who had just returned from Las Vegas........”this family is full of gamblers I'm thinking”........so she leaves me......*sniff*...But....I do OK........then the boys want beer. I call N2.........she comes home with beer and mother in tow......mommy is wasted from her trip back from sin city........we then decide to go to mums pub..(she owns a pub).......so N2, myself, and mum all arrive at the pub......I order a beverage ...N2 does as well.....now it doesn’t take N2 much to become intoxicated........2 drinks and she is rubbing her face and making faces in turn making me laugh so hard I am falling all over myself.........well in the process of laughing…. this man.....BI GUY ....comes over and starts chatting us up. Seems N2 knows him from playing poker at another establishment...well he is a balding, no wait, he is bald.......average looking effeminate man........my gadar is just off the charts with this guy.......he is staring at me and then asks if he can join us........N2 who is pleasantly buzzed at this point says "sure".....I give her that "I am going to kill u look"...she ignores me......Grrrrr.......ok here he comes......sits next to me and begins asking me if I am in love.....as he would like to take me out sometime...........I ignore him...I was then rubbing my neck as I had a kink and he begins to rub it for me..........Willard and the gang had arrived by this time and he is just a laughing at me as I have this look of fear and confusion on my face......who said he could touch me? OMG!!! So I then politely tell him I am fine......he says OK HONEY...o boy........I then excuse myself.........he asks N2 if I am involved... she lied for me......thank God.......as when I returned I told him that no I am not in love, but involved...with Israel!!! Israiel was all to happy to be nominated….big grin on his mug now……...... hey I lied....but can u blame me? BI GUY was a nice guy, but......not my cuppa tea...
So the night ended very soon afterward............all had fun.......and next weekend the gang and I are celebrating completing my first year at WSU.

Moving on........

I get up this AM....making coffee.......minding my own p's&q's....when I hear screaming from next door.........my aunts place..........I run to the back to hear Lyndy threatening KuntJoy with physical violence.......I am turning and heading next door to find out what’s what when in walks Mr.C.........he then tells me that Lyndy has hit Aunt L , knocking her down and giving her a shiner. I don’t care to hear anymore and immediately call the police. I am on the phone with them when I see KuntJoy out front on the phone with the police as well............after I make the report I walk out in time to see the sheriffs walking up with a machine gun "I am not kidding….a machine gun"....asking "Where's the Gun!!??"........what gun?............KuntJoy tells them he has it and not to worry but to arrest Lyndy.....WHAT GUN!!!??????.....Apparently after Lyndy hit aunt L she went and got her gun and was going after him........she wouldn’t give it to KuntJoy........it was Mr. C who convinced her to give him the gun....thank God.........as God knows what she would have done......turns out it wasn’t loaded, but still.......Ok......so let me sum this up........Lyndy is this 40ish yr old drunken loser guy that Aunt Glo has adopted as one of her projects. She seems to think she can fix him. Well he has been nothing but trouble since he came on the scene a yr ago......but Glo being Glo......she wont listen as we have all warned her he would one day physically hurt someone.........either KuntJoy or her............well..........I guess...unfortunately we were right.............as apparently he showed up at Glo's home this AM........intoxicated........and proceeded to start arguing with Aunt L.......she then proceeded to pack up her belongings as she was going to a motel.........when the altercation took place.........she said something to him........he hit her.......she is a 67 yr old women prone to heart attacks. (he’s a daisy huh?)...well this is when she grabs the gun and well.....i have divulged the rest...

The police hauled off Lyndy and all was well once again at my Dysfunctional families residence. I haven’t been back to see how everyone is doing. seeing how KuntJoy is back from treatment ( he made it a whole 36 hours this time........tis a record) I figure he can handle the situation.....

Wow.......

My life is never dull.........or should I say my extended family is never dull……this is why I am so as my fandamily says “anti-social”……..this sort of rubbish tends to make me want to stay on my side of the fence…indefinitely..


I do have something that is making me Grin like a shot fox.......its a under-down... type of a Prezzy.........meaning a nice happening as of late....

No comments: