Monday, April 18, 2005

Human Sexuality

I just took one of my last exams in Human Sexuality.... and wouldnt't you know it...I actually learned something. I mentioned here the other day about how one needs to be happy in order to offer anything to another in regards to a stable relationship...and well that was the jest of my exam today...that exact topic.


Example
The first prerequisite for a loving relationship, therefore, is a positive self-concept (good self-esteem).

I just love it when I am right about something that I had yet to even study...but in theory it really is just common sense.... although not everyone buys that. Which goes back to what I was saying b4...some individuals feed off of love in order to make themselves feel good about themselves...its almost a type of an addiction. Wait...

It is an addiction.

I guess I am rambling on about this as I found this to be extremely ironic...as I am in a similar situation...or was. I decided to just maintain a friendship with Shocker...as I would hate to lose that.

Moving on...

Has anyone else watched the Gotti's? O...MY.... GOD!......I am not one for reality TV...and as a general rule I don't really watch it...but it came on today while I was studying so I was pretty much just listening to it.... why would anyone want to watch a bunch of spoilt rich Italian teenagers run around like they own the planet?.......I don't know........the worst is the friend or whatever he is Robert.....I swear he is gay and the dreadlocks.........Pulleeeeeaseeeeeeee.....I have never seen a gay, whiney, Italian-dego snob b4.....and I have to say ........its not something I wanna do again anytime to soon.......

I am not prejudice against Italians by any means.......B4.......I used to only date Italian guys.......and only Italians.........I loved them...dark and handsome..yum.......but after a few yrs........I learned that I cannot take the famous Italian temper nor the famous Italian infidelity........

Mama Mia......nata fo me.........

I must be off as I have to finish another exam and start my web pages...........

OH
I did take some time to learn about track backs today and I am now officially a Tracky....meaning I am capable of pinging and being pinged...although I doubt very much that I say anything really worthy of the great and powerful PING.

But

U never know..........

Stranger things have happened.

No comments: