Saturday, April 09, 2005

Will

My Buddie the The Cap'n sent me a nice version of a Living Will.......I thought it was o so appropriate ....as .......it is word for word what I myself, want in the event I succumb to a Terry S. situation.....


LIVING WILL

I, _________________________ (fill in the blank), being of sound mind
and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial
means.

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of
peckerwood ethically challenged politicians who couldnt pass
ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to sit up and ask for
a cold beer, it should be presumed that I wont ever get better. When
such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my spouse, children
and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call
it a day.
Under no circumstances shall the hypocritical members of the
Legislature (State or Federal) enact a special law to keep me on
life-support machinery. It is my wish that these boneheads mind their
own damn business, and pay attention instead to the health, education
and future of the millions of Americans who arent in a permanent
coma.

Under no circumstances shall any politicians butt into this case.
I don't care how many fundamentalist votes they're trying to scrounge
for their run for the presidency, it is my wish that they play
politics with someone elses life and leave me alone to die in peace.

I couldnt't care less if a hundred religious zealots send e-mails to
legislators in which they pretend to care about me. I don't know these
people, and I certainly haven't authorized them to preach and crusade
on my behalf.They should mind their own business, too.

If any of my family goes against my wishes and turns my case into a
political cause, I hereby promise to come back from the grave and make
his or her existence a living hell.

___________________________ Dated ______________________
Signature

__________________________________
Witness

__________________________________
Witness


In other news.....

My insomnia is back AGAIN!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

This my sleeping schedule for the past 2 nights.

Fall asleep @ 12:30AM
wake up @ 4AM

Watch TV and surf until 8AM.....Fall into a fitful sleep.
Wake up @ Noon....

so I am getting about 4 hours of sleep in 2 different cycles throughout the night......and I feel like a flippin zombie.....I am hoping this will run its course in the next few days as I need to be alert and aware for my finals coming up at the end of the month........

Me ribs are mucho better......I can actually do daily activities without limping and wincing...so I am happy in that aspect.....

I am right now trying to decide whether or not I want to vacuum or clean out the fridge......Either or.........Neither is something I am privy to doing on me day off.......but as all things in mlyfe.......it has to be done.......

such is life........

No comments: