Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Yuck

So last night I decided to drink.......not to get drunk.......to sleep........and 5 beers later I fell asleep and only woke up once......so I did sleep, but now I feel like death and being the idiot I am.....I have to work feeling like this......so I am sure that my already impatient attitude will be in full force tonight. Speaking of my impatience.......it is getting worse.......and WORSE. I have never been all that patient.....I am rather high strung for the most part.......going a thousand miles a minute.....so when it comes to waiting patiently for someone to get out what they need or walk across a room like a snail I am about ready to implode.....I really wish I did have more patience......but.......I just don’t. This is one of the many reasons I am getting out of the medical profession.........and going into the Business field........The Business world needs more high- strung-stressed out-insomnia -stricken-perfectionists......

Yes indeedy.

Moving on.......
I had a very strange conversation last night with Horsey.......trying to get across why I feel the way I do ....and do the things I do.......... I don’t think it went very well.......nope.
I really don’t think it did.....I woke up feeling like an ass......but that’s what I get for trying to make someone see what I am saying with a Sammy buzz on.........everything tends to get tweaked out and pushed completely out of perspective ....leaving one with a bad taste in their mouth..... which is not a result of the brews and fags......

Next agenda on the 'ol blog...well that would be.....


College


Oh that beautiful and glorious establishment of advanced education .oh how I love it so.....fuck me runnin........if it aint so........well......once again I am the queen of procrastination......I have to finish 7 assignments in Political Science by the 29th ......13 assignments in Biology.......create a website ........and lemme see.......take 3 finals.....

Fucking fabulous........

But!

It is doable as…..

I will have the house to meself tomorrow as Mr.C is heading up to Spokane to get his transplant testing done.......he will be poked and prodded and evaluated for 2 days......nothing to horrible, just a lot of interviews and such. I wish I could go with him.....but I just can’t take the time off from school..........dammit.

I hope he knows that I am always with him......regardless if it’s physical...I know it sounds corny but that’s just how I look at it....

I always will

No comments: