Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Cookies

I am getting ready to watch a DVD...BUT I had an overwhelming desire to blog just one more time tonight...I couldn’t tell you why.... whoever you might be....

Mr.C just baked me some chocolate chip cookies and now I am so full I could burst...seems to be the new norm for me...eat too much.... feel like death...then have a huge guilt trip and promise myself I wont eat again for a week...yea...that about sums up my consumage habit as of late.... see I haven’t been working out lately...with the rib injury ...which BTW has healed almost 97.3 %...and the stress from school and Mr.C's recent health issues...I just haven’t had the time nor the energy nor the drive to want to step myself into a sweaty frenzy. I do believe I need to begin anew tomorrow( working out) as I am not liking the lil pudgy in me mid-section ...no I am not liking it one bit.

So like I have always said...if ya don’t like it...CHANGE IT!!
Or CHARGE IT!.......really just depends on one's state of mind........

don’t cha think?

I do have a big fat Thank YOU to say to me Boss Lavender........she told me I could leave early....6hrs early actually......if I wanted..and well of course I wanted to.......who the hell wouldn’t?......well those who need the $ of course........anyway........I just wanted to take the time to tell her again that she is absolutely F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!......although.....I did tell her that on me way out the door...well I was actually skipping out the door........but no one actually seen me skipping...how utterly embarrassing that woulda been!


O and again .......THANK YOU Lavender....as she also let me have this Friday off....which actually gives me.....lets see........Friday thru Thursday off....

O HELL YES!!

So I will have absolutely no excuses for not completing my assignments....

el'zilcho excuso......


O and just one more thing......

I want to wish Kuntjoy the best of luck ....he is leaving tomorrow for treatment..28 days 2 B exact.........so I hope he does well and opens himself up to the counselors......I do have me fingers crossed for him......plus he will be in my prayers.......as I really want him to get well......I truly do....regardless of what an ass he can be.....

SO....
Good LUCK CUZ!!!

and with that

I am off

No comments: