Wednesday, April 20, 2005

DeskTop

So I am posting AGAIN ..... I guess there are other more horrible things I could be doing......I am just a Blogaholic these last few days........perhaps it has to do with the fact I don’t have anyone to talk to....so I guess writing me thoughts down is better than sitting here talking to myself...although I have had some of my best conversations with myself.....

So I guess I should blog about what I actually got accomplished today......read a butt load about politics, took my LAST exam in my HS class......'human sexuality'....which basically covered homosexuality,mastrubation,oral sex,and why women dislike the missionary position...seems that most women feel this position has only one true benefit....the intimacy benefit,(kissing) but according to a high % of women the benefits stop there......Most men are considerably heavier than women and therefore they are having to support the bulk of their weight, also in this position the woman feels 'pinned to the mat' giving a woman a feel of having little or no control, which seems to be why allot of American men do like this position as they have all of the control. There are other factors to why women are not as apt to like the missionary position, lack of 'fondling' and other 'pleasant" touching bennies. I was truly not aware of the % of women who disliked this........so I thought I would be cool about shit and share my newfound knowledge....and for those who want to know ........the position that is favored by a high % of women is..........female on-top.......a lil tidbit for the fellas out there .....as this is what my college textbook says......just passing on me new-found knowledge......
And that concludes today’s segment of Coleyz Sex-Ed Lesson 101.

Moving on...

I have been playing with my Desktop setting today (in between my studies) and I am just in awe of some of the shit I didn’t know I could do. I feel like an idiot. Or maybe I just never tried to add more than my background imagery, anyways.......I now have several pics on me desktop of Angelina and Darren......they actually look kinna cute together, but beautiful people usually do look good together. Beautiful people doing beautiful things.

I am also not very happy.......well I am actually quite happy, but this lil happening isn’t making me feel good. My Kitty Cat Domino is shedding in a big way. Which is normal this time of year....she also has a habit of rolling in the dirt outside in the road. She has carved a small enclave for herself where she can roll and scratch herself. This is all groovy, great, and grand until she comes trotting into the house and onto my bed.....dusty paws and dirty furs.......not a good combo.....so in she goes with me to get her ( lately, nightly bath).....in the bathroom. She comes a running out looking like a drowned rat......but about an hour later she looks so purty and smells so nice. This is where my unhappiness comes into play. I love my cat....like most cat lovers do...allot.......and I love to hold her and pet her.....and this is where the problem comes into play......since she started shedding, I have started getting some kind of an allergic reaction to her........my neck gets all itchy and red......from where she lies....at first I though it might be from her getting bathed, but no I have had to do this for the last 7 months. The only thing I can think of is there is something in her shedding.........I don’t know........but until she is finished she has to be booted out..*sniff*....

She can sleep with Mr.C.....least she wont be alone....

I guess I wont have to bathe her now........seeing how she wont be cuddling my pillow and trotting her dusty paws in here anymore.........that’s one Bennie...

OH MY GOD!......thats it! I am now officially LAME.

Talking about my cat in a BLOG........I need therapy...or a good night of drinking and flirting to get me back to meself again.....

That's the plan Man.............

School will be done on................

lemme see

The 29th......

Then I will be Whiskey Bound baby!!

Look out!!


'sigh'
cat-blogging....Jesus,Mary and Joseph...what next......start talkin 'bout my tulips or some such shit......Lord.......

No comments: