Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Quick

This will be a quickie. I am in the process of waking up...yes I know its 2PM, but it takes me a sec. After this long and streeeeeennnnnuuuuuoussss process… I must shower and start on these assignments................I can hardly wait, the anticipation is killing me.

Maybe it will. Then I won’t have to worry 'bout it no more....

Just joshing...

I do have a quick bitch today...people who call me celly and don’t leave a message. Knowing about caller ID… thinking they can just call and you will call back to me is just plain lazy. I need to know what it is you are calling 4.... cos maybe I don’t wanna talk bout that certain subject...or maybe your just calling to tell me to be somewhere at a certain time...or MAYBE that’s what VM is for...to leave one a message ...message...get it?

I know
Tis a petty bitch...but its all I got today

I must admit I am in a good mood today...

Might be cos of that new Aussie shampoo I bought...or just cos its a beautiful day. Either way

Is a nice day

Now I get to spend it with me nose in a book..........

YAY!

No comments: