Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ribs

I just now returned from my ER venture.......seems my ribs aren’t broken.....I have pulled the cartilage in me ribs...this is what me DR told me....."Direct blows to the ribs may bruise or break the ribs or injure to the rib cartilage. The ribs may tear away from the cartilage that attaches them to the breastbone. This tearing away from the cartilage is called a costochondral separation".
So that is what I am suffering from costochondral separation....this here defines exactly what I have been fearing the past 3 days "The initial chest pain may subside, but over the next few hours or days pain increases with movement, interfering with sleep and activity and becoming severe with coughing or deep inspiration. The patient is often worried about having a broken rib, and may have a sensation of bony crepitus or abnormal rib movement".
The fearing of having a broken or fractured Rib was really my main concern as this can cause severe damage to my organs..e.g puncturing a lung ....or some other necessary organ..............

So needless to say I will heal in about 3 weeks........Doc told me to try and breathe deeply as I am now prone to catching pneumonia.......seems I am breathing more shallow now without knowing it and so I have to remember to breathe DEEP.........yea sure...........that shit hurts doc!!!.........

I bet you are all wondering how this lil ingery here happened to me.... right?

Well..........I was having a nice time with me buds in Portland.........and Binks........my best guy buddy gave me a really big hug.......a bear hug............and he seems to forget how strong he is.. He’s like 6'4 and 230 lbs.......and he seems to 4get how fragile I am........I mean I may act all tuff.........but I am still a grrl..........tall.....thin.......and fragile........well he comes up behind me and picks me up.......and SQUEEZES.....like a Boa Constrictor.........I remember yelling at him to let me go........he did...............and I felt a lil dizzy but OK.......it wasn’t until I woke up @ 2AM that I felt the initial pain..........OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I managed to get through the day......with the help of Mr. Advil and YagerMyster ....was a slow painful day but I took it slow....and the next day I flew home......I had a few "emergency" pills to get me through the flight and the 2 hour drive home......it was the minute I got home and relaxed that the pain really hit........Mr. C gave me one of his vicodin.........and I was OK............yesterday was sheer hell..........so today I just couldn’t bear it any more............no insurance or not.....I went in..........I think the worrying was the worst part.......not knowing what was wrong......and the fact I cant move without wanting to cwy..........So I will live..........

Moving on............I will now try and give a better description of me trip to Portland. All was going well.....I seen everyone...........we all met and had a good time..............Patti Anne, Clogs, Binks,Suzilla and even Lori dropped in 4 a sec.........we ventured back to Zilla'z house to finish off the night...........was the next day that it turned to shit........I woke up in excruciating pain....and Clogs and Zilla were feeling no pain and ready to start the day off with breaky......so we went and had breaky........I couldn’t eat...or sit......or breathe......here I am trying to be fun......as they haven’t seen me in ages......and I can barely force a smile.........well I asked if we could leave and we did.......Zilla wanted to mow her lawn and so I decided to leave for a bit......thought maybe a drive would make me feel better........plus her House is FREEZING......so I leave.....and I take my things and put them in me car as I never leave my belongings anywhere.......past experiences have learned me well..........anyway I leave and say I will return........I drive for a bit........half looking for a hotel as I wasn’t up to sleeping in the freezing house in a cold bed (with other lovely attributes)......anyway..........about this time Binks calls me and asks me where I was......I tell him....he shows up.......we are sitting laughing and chatting when my cell rings......is Zilla............I ignore as I am not in the mood to deal with her at the said moment...........about 40 minutes later I call my voicemail ........she is going on about how I must have decided to leave b4 my weekend was over.......and then she begins to accuse me of STEALING from her........her bracelet or some such shit.......at first I think she is talking about the bracelet she had given me but noooooo.......tis the one her BF gave her........
OK so I call her.........we exchange words...........and that was that........in less time than it takes to flush the toilet she had thrown away are entire friendship...............accusing me of stealing from her.....which just blows my mind as I lived with her for a year........took care of her house, truck, everything..........I knew where all her stuff was.......I had access to everything..........if I was going to steal from her I would have done it when I moved.....not when I return for a visit..........wait.......I wouldn’t in a million years steal from her or any of my friends........
I cannot fathom how she could even begin to think about accusing me........so to sum it up..........I am no longer friends with her.........or Clogs as her behavior was basically... "OH Well" she wasn’t exactly in corner......... "Not my problem......" I believe that was what she said......seems her only problem is the affair she is having with the married man she is working with right now.......but that’s a diff story.........although I did tell her she was stupid......how she can sleep at night is beyond me........perhaps that’s why she wasn’t exactly rooting for me.......I don’t know.......

Binks summed it up best "What did u expect? Its Zilla!".....Well I expected to NOT be accused of stealing......I expected to not have Clogs back her up.....I expected to be treated with a little respect..........that’s all.............I did nothing wrong.......was on my best behavior....hell I was actually rather sedate.........as I was more concerned with my brother .......regardless...........I will not be returning.......and I will not be talking to Zilla nor clogs again.........in this lifetime...........seems such a waste..........it really does..........life is too short....I guess they don’t see it.......I do..........I always have.

Again........moving on........

This is turning out to be a really long Post .........but oh well.........I am now going to try and eat...........and clean up a bit.......if I can......hurts to move........Mr. C and I are quite a pair.......he's hobbling around after his surgery..................I’m hobbling around.........We be the Hobblers....

Ok then.........

I best try and get soemthing consrtuctive done....

No comments: