Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Grrrrrrr

So can things get any better in my life?

That would have to be a no.....Hell no!


I wake up this morning.....make my coffee and the 1st thing that happens is I have this HUGE argument with Mr.C.......over what else?

$$

He seems to think I owe him such and such...when I don’t.......

He then goes on to be a complete ass......tell me to change the situation seeing how I am so unhappy........yadda yadda.......I responded by telling him to change it.......

so needless to say we are not speaking........over $.

Such a joke........

Moving on......

I must now run and do the bank thang......pay some bills......and return here to finish me Biology assignments.......I will be so happy when I am finished with all of this.......as the weather here is beautiful.....and I sure wouldn’t mind being out in it today......would alleviate much of this stress......yes indeedy


In other news....

I got zilch!~

I get back to ya..

No comments: