Sunday, April 17, 2005

Calazone

Tonight we had Calzone from Pappa Jon’s take-n-Bake and let me tell you son... that is one helluva pizza pie. I am so bloody full right now I don’t know whether to throw up and pass out or pass out and throw up........either or.....I am too full for color TV. Speaking of TV...I just finished watching Smokey and The Bandit.....now I have seen this movie a zillion times.....but every time its on I find myself watching it like it was the first time.......I think its becos of the car.....the Trans Am muscle car....as a kid it was my dream car.......I swore to high heaven that I would have one when I grew up...and well I did .....sorta........I bought a 83 Camaro with 350 V8,dual exhaust, T-Tops with aluminum wheels when I was 21. It was ..as they say.....a bitchin Camaro......I remember getting 3 speeding tickets the first week of owning that crazy -cool- fast car......o how I had fun in me Camaro.........but as all things......it came to a screaming stop when it was stolen and literally blown up.......all I got back was the shell......all black and charred........even my wheels were melted and gooey.......was a sad end to a beautiful ride.

Lets see....what else do I have to Blog about today.......nadda really..........spent some quality time with the little brother........he went out last night and was sporting a hellashish hangover....too many shots of Crown and other alcoholic concoctions of different sorts... I pretty much made sure he drank plenty of fluids and ate..........and listened to those famous words of " I am never doing this again"

Sure

uh huh


Moving on....


I have been sleeping rather well lately which is all good.....it feels nice to wake up after a nice night of sleeping.....although my dreams have been a bit crazy and weird. I dreamt about me mom and Shocker last night......not a good combiantion..me mother didn’t like Shocker....so the dream was basically me trying to stop a feud which, as in life........wouldn’t have been an easy task to achieve......I don’t know what the dream signifies, I don’t believe in dreams having any real meaning anyway.........but I am open to debate as I try and have an open mind about everything. Until someone can prove to me that dreams have any meaning sides that of ones brain spewing out random images and emotions, I will just chalk them up to ........well......being what I said.....A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.....
So there you go.....


I must be off and finish a part of an assignment I have been avoiding. This next 11 days will be a bitch as I am going to be playing major catch-up.

story of my semester.

No comments: