Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Unbelievable

Today was a rather uneventful day to say the least........

I did laundry, vacuumed, dishes, shopped......

The usual....

I was enjoying my day to be truthful.......Just chillin..........no real too doo....

so...
I was watching A Knights Tale..... and folding me laundry......

When....
In BURSTS Marcus Kuntjoy......(Kunt 4 short).......he is my cousin who lives next door......he slams open my door and walks in YELLING and BITCHING about how I never answer my phone and that he has been BANGING on the walls trying 2 get my attention..(??) OKKKK anywayyy....so I stand up and go "what the fuck is you problem?!"....he responds "My Mother is running a temp and needs a fucking advil!"...ok .......So .........I say "well what the fuck.....? I take it you HAD to get out of your bed and walk the 30 feet over here to get one?! ....at 8:30 in the evening after your looooong and stressful day!"....he then goes on and on about how I never answer my phone and bla bla bla......I then retort by saying "its my flippin phone and if I don't want to answer...... I wont! ....Furthermore for his info it is on vibrate," ...........
I then stop myself in mid sentence as I stop and think to myself..."Y am I explaining myself 2 this Asshole?"

I then explain to him....I have no idea of knowing whats going on next door.....and etc......which just pisses him off more as the phone thingy gets brought up again!

Enter Mr.C ....who now comes out about this time and tells him(Kuntjoy) to stop being a dick and go home......I give him the advil and he slams out the door......but not b4 I told him he was a fucking asshole.......so of course now( or I was) furious as I did nothing wrong here... which ..Regardless....I am still the badguy or grrl and I am sick of being the bad guy for not doing anything..but minding my own business in my own home.........

Well.....
I then check my phone 2 see when he did call ...and wouldn't you know it?.......there wasn't 1 missed call!....the fucker didn't even CALL ME! So ......in all actuality it was my brothers phone he was calling......and Mr. C never does answer his phone.......so this was all about Mr. C.........no scratch that......it wasn't about either one of us......It was about Kunjoy.....and the fact that he is so full of himself and cant be bothered to walk across the lawn to get his 67 yr old mother a fliipin advil (even when she is sick mind you).....and becos he had to actually do something he got pissed off........poor poor Kuntjoy..........

Well.......as it sits...he is no longer allowed in my home....... Mr. C concurred......I am not dealing with his drama anymore........as....well.....I don't HAVE 2!!

I mean really.........all he does is SIT....and that's all folks!

Kuntjoy is a..........

48 yr old mammas boy......no job.....no $.....pill junkie ....loser.....mooching....backstabbing.....asshole........and lets see..this has been going on now 4..... about............ 3 YEARS!!!!

Unfuckingbelievable!

As far as I am concerned he can stay on his side of the fence........ as I am done listening to him on a weekly basis go on and on about his poor miserable life and how he cant get a break and he cant stop taking pills and ....well u get the picture.........he is family.....but after tonight's little episode......I think I am at my wits end........and the best part about this whole mess is how he will weave this into being my fault somehow..........and people will buy it!!

Well........goody.........



I'm DONE!

sigh'

I feel much better now

Thank God for me lil bloggy

nice place 2 vent

very nice.

ok....

now that I am glad I vented......I am now going to lie down and get some shut eye.......I have 2 work tomorrow and finish up my web page for English 355......

g'nite

No comments: