Friday, March 11, 2005

El Coley's trip

So I finally committed to a date and time to go 2 Portland.....and I cant wait..... ( I decided to just forget about the drama factor.....Drama is like a badhair day.....its inevitable and we all have our fair share....)
I am leaving on the 31st the DAY AFTER the concert my brother and I are going to in Spokaloo......I figured since I was there I might I as well fly out instead of having to come all the way back home to just turn around and go back.....yadda yadda......so anyways......I shall be flying outa here in about 2.5 weeks......I am looking forward to it.....I need a holiday.......from mlyfe........sooooooo other than that I really have nothing more to report......I am in the midst of my 3 day weekend.....and I had planned on getting out of here for a few , but I haven't managed 2 do much yet 2day.......Although after I finish this here short story......I will jump in the car and do my errands and enjoy what's left of this beautiful day....as lemme tell you folks....here in the Pacific Northwest......the weather is breathtaking.......70ish and gorgeous......


Tends 2 make people put on one of these......


:)



Moving on...

I spoke with a friend last night.....and I got the feeling that I perhaps divulged 2 much.......so I will have 2 in the future try and refrain from talking about certain details in mlyfe......I am finding that I am having 2 do this a lot......as certain individuals are lurking about in mlyfe as of late and to be honest its really BUG!......but what can ya do?

nadda.


I am listening to this song by Charlie Robinson................El Cerrito Place
I like this 'ol cuntry tune very much....Its sad but nice.......I can relate......been there several times.......

Speaking of El Emexico.........I am going to Mehico in October.......my friend Suzilla has 2 time shares......1 on the beach and 1 by a golf course......so we are gonna spend our time in between the 2 places.....both places are 5 star quality as well.......so yea.....I am looking forward to that as well...........all I have to pay is me airfare and its BUH BYE!!!!.......

fun.


ok well I have nothing else

I'm spent.

I shall return..........

stay tuned...

tootles...


No comments: