Monday, March 28, 2005

Heartbeat

Yesterday ALL DAY....my heart was acting like it was on a flippin rollercoaster all damn day......... arrhythmia ...yes that is what I am suffering from.....2day it isn't as pronounced, but it was enuff to scare the shit out of me.........I did some research and am glad to say that my heart wasn't beating 2 fast ...........Tachycardia.......or 2 slow.....Bradycardia......it continued its 80bpm....but man.......I have suffered from the irregular heartbeat in the past......due to taking to many 'ludes'......but this wasn't the case......maybe the alcohol consumption from the night b4.......but I really don't think I drank all that much to tell u true........
oh well.......I hope me ticker keeps a tick'n 2day without the hiccups..

Moving on.....

I must call Mr.C's Dr's 2 day........and make arrangements 4 him 2 have his surgery.....he will most likely be admitted tonight and have a temp. catheter put into his chest so he can dyalize.......(and here I am complaining about my heart)...and the surgery the following day.....

Poor guy........I could devote an entire Blog to him and his life ......with regards to what he has gone through and I still don't think I could make a dent into what his suffering...........

Ok .....I cant rally discuss my brother....makes me sad.......

I must b off .......need some coffee.....hope it doesnt freak my heart out.......


I am to young for this.......Don't you think?

Aren't we all?

No comments: