Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Currently in the life of.....

So I haven't been keepin my the 'ol blog as updated as I would like too......but I guess the reason is …. I have nothing all that exciting to report as of late....

But I am going to give it a try today……so here we go…

lets see.......
Work- Well its been ok...for the most part…cept’...my boss yesterday tried to go off on me....and when I say tried that's exactly what I mean....she trots on up to me and starts bitching about the shift prior to mine and that I need to bla bla bla......so I say ''WhoA there Nelly!........I am not responsible for that shift and I just walked in the door not 15 minutes ago so why don’t you go vent your action elsewhere?" She looked @ me.......smiled......and went "I guess I am being a bit pissy huh?" I say "Ummmmm....yea you kinna are".......she laughed and went to bitch at someone else........which was AOK with me.so other than that…. work is well…..work........same 'ol same 'ol

School- Well that is going exceptionally well...........as noted in previous posts.

Friends- All good........well except for one......but she will be OK soon I hope.....she had an unfortunate happening with her pregnancy.......so I hope she will be OK... :(
Other than that all me friends are good........

Family- Mr. C has finally stopped acting like an ass.........which is always good........lets see......I did 4get my Aunts B-day........I thought it was the 12th......was the 7th.....so today I am going out and buying "Make-up" B-day gifts and cake..........as I feel like a piece of used toilet paper.

Lemme see.......All other aspects of my life are going OK........I dont know how many other aspects there are with regards to mlyfe......but whatever they are.......its all gravy.


I am single again.......which is OK.....I am not good with relationships and maybe I never will be. I love it when I explain this to people and I always get the "Well aren’t you worried that you will end up all alone?" Ummmmmmm...no I am not.......never have been......and as far as I have seen.......we all end up alone in the end anyway......its who you share your life with that matters......and for me….. my family and friends and the occasional fling have always been enough......I am not ruling out the possibility of the "ONE"...but as of right now.....with school.....Mr.C.....work.....and all of it.......I just don’t have the energy.........so there you go..........


Sometimes though…… I do get pissed when I get cornered about the “your still single and no kids!.. OH MY GOD! ”rhetoric...….well……its not the end of the world…..perhaps your world is coming to an end as my life seems to be of utmost importance to you…..but for me……its okey dokey….
My family has learned to stop hounding me about being single…….. as every time I start getting the business......I just ask the person who is giving me the businesses at the said moment how the 3 marriages they were in worked out? Seems to always get my point across right quick..


Lets see.....



The Portland trip is on/off again........its not the $ factor.......its the drama factor........I miss my buddies, but I don’t miss the drama.......I have my plate full of it here.........over full.........but.........I am hoping maybe the end of the month I will scoot on over for a weekend.......and then make plans for my VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!.....



ok.....


well........ I have not been reading the news.....oh wait........I did see something yesterday..... MT. ST. Helens blew her stack yesterday......I did see that......now that I remember that……( Such a small occurrence don’t you know…almost a daily dealy).. I need to call me buds in Portland and see what’s what......other than that… I am clueless about the happenings in the world.....and that's pretty sad as I started this 'ol blog to talk about politics and such and the last few moths have been anything but political spew....


Oh Well...........


Well tis time for me to work out........been slacking there as well.......but its all good.. Then I am off to buy a surround sound for my room....a new one........and buy Aunt Glo her (belated I am so sorry B-Day) gifts....


I shall return...

Till then

Keep it on ice...


lata'

No comments: