Monday, March 07, 2005

YES!!

Ok folks.......Time for me to brag......

I just received my grade back for my biology Mid-term......I received 85%.....so a B+
For my essays I received 100%.....so an A+

YES!!!!

I am so psyched.....as that is by far my hardest class.....

I received 94%.....so an A on my psychology exam....saweet!

This Wednesday my brother and I both are going to the library so I can do all of my Political Science stuff........I cant believe he wants to go with me.....but when I do well in school he gets all excited and happy........Its funny actually.....as my brother could care less about academics, but when it comes to me he really does.....pretty proud of me ....yes he is...


Yesterday was a good day as well...I spent the day with Antoniose......my best friend......we literally grew up together.....and I haven't spent any time with him since I came back here....so it was good to hang out with him and his brother for the day....... fun was had by all......especially when we were all trotting down memory lane.....o boy.....did we ever have fun re-visiting the past......I would have 2 say say that we were all a bit crazy.......but cool...fun.....good..cwazy....

Good times....

Indeed........



ok then.......

I am going to eat some home-made soup my aunt made and watch A Sharks Tale and call it a day......

oh and b4 I go.......

I am so....so... very sorry to a certain someone.....I didn't mean to hurt anyone......I truly didn't...... so I hope you will forgive me and well.......I do hope some day...that you will be happy.............and meet the person you are looking 4.



ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the grades.

Anonymous said...