Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cant talk

So I am minding my own bizz 2day and I get accused of commenting something on someone's Blog.....Something I would never say.....About a song that I have been listening to forever......b4 this individual was in diapers......and I end up being the bitch....(of course) also I was told that my friend was responsible for the comment......Ok......that of course is not true either.....I spoke with the friend 2day.........which actually was nice as I hadn't spoken with her in awhile.... That's neither here nor there......back to the bitch bloggin .......seems her ( My friends)ISP connection is no longer.......she is offline so 2 speak......rendering her commenting capabilities at a standstill......so there you go.......

Then it occurs 2 me that perhaps this anonymous commenter.....could be..well ........ANYONE!!!


I then began to wonder why I am letting this petty BS get 2 me..........and Jen (me friend) asked me the same thing......as it is petty..........she then mentioned 2 me......that if I wanted 2 say anything I would have done so.....and left my sig.......as I have nothing to hide........

Which is veddy true..........

So in the end....I wound up getting wound up over nothing.......about a Blog I really only read maybe twice a week......

Beats an otherwise dull day I spose.........


regardless........I am glad its over........I will no longer be taking part in anymore squabbling or finger pointing ....or allwoing myself to get upset over something so trivial and unimportant......


I do hope she resolves her issue...... with regards to the mysterious Blog Bashing commentator.......... wouldnt want her 2 lose any sleep....
















Moving on.......

I am watchin the Bourne Supremacy......and I must say its not to shabby..........I liked the 1st mucho better........but tis not to bad........

I went out last night with Mr. C ....he needed my ear......we had a good chat......and a good time........

always nice..........


ok then,

I must end this lil bitch Blog and finish the movie......

Oh and thank you Jen....for your ear and for everything else........

appreciate it..........

cheers

No comments: