Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sluggish

Went out last night with N2 in order to celebrate her friends 21st B-day.......and in the process met a few new friends and re-discovered how much I dislike hangovers. We hit about 3 bars and had a good time.........we even had a designated driver.....can you believe that nonsense? I must be getting more and more responsible as my days continue.....

Mr.C is still unhappy.....and I cant blame him....the worst part about this is his DR wont prescribe him any painkillers..for some damn reason...luckily I had a few and gave him a few.....his arm is really sore.........

I am now in the process of watching Clerks .........and so far this is pretty cool.........

I am also reading a new Blog.........which I am not at liberty to share........but I am actually becoming a bit interested in this individual.......not romantically.......but in a way to where I would like 2 know more about them.........We have exchanged a few messages and so forth......so hopefully I will make a new Blog Buddie........


Well I am goin 2 finish this flick.........rather fitting flick for EASTER.....

I will return........

No comments: